The Apple II – or Apple Mu – project started in late October 2009. It is both a design challenge and an experiment. The outcomes are uncertain, but the idea is simple.
The Goals of the Apple Mu Project are as follows:
- To Design a Functional 8 Bit System
- To Emulate the Apple II on that System
- To Create the System on a Single Board
- To Build the Single Board on a Small Scale
- To Share my Research With the World
About the Designer:
Peter C. Geiger is a professional embedded systems and digital instrument designer from Asheville, NC. His company is www.deccatone.com. He is interested in digital logic and the philosophy of technology among other things.